Win Lucky's Gold | Lucky Charms
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules contain complete details, you can find quick answers to your questions below!
- Q. How does this promotion work?
- Purchase specially-marked boxes of Lucky Charms cereal.
- Register or log in on this website.
- Scan two (2) or three (3) specially-marked boxes (depending on the type of store you've selected upon registration) to unlock an instant win play.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. What are the prizes?
- A. Prizes vary based on the prize pool you're entered in. Your prize pool is based on the store you've selected during registration. Please visit the Official Rules for complete details including prize pools, descriptions, and ARV. Limit 1 prize per person.
- Q. How many times can I play for a chance to win?
- A. You can earn up to 15 instant win plays during the promotion period 1/5/20-5/31/20. Keep in mind, you must scan 2 or 3 specially-marked boxes.
- Q. How does scanning work?
- A. Once you've got a specially-marked box of Lucky Charms you'll scan the balloon, rainbow, shooting star, horseshoe, unicorn, gold coin, or clover marshmallow on the side of the box with the camera on your smartphone or tablet device.
Each scan will unlock one gold box. Once you've completed two (2) or three (3) scans (depending on the type of store you've selected upon registration) you'll get the chance to instantly win.
You must be registered or logged in to scan. Please see the Official Rules for details on how to scan without making a purchase.
- Q. I'm having trouble scanning. What should I do?
- A. First, make sure you've allowed this site access to the camera on your device.
Next, be sure that you're scanning a marshmallow on the side of specially-marked Lucky Charms boxes. See Official Rules for more details.
Lastly, be sure the marshmallow on your box is within the guidelines on the camera's screen and is completely clear. If your marshmallow is partially covered, on an odd angle, too close, or too far away we may not be able to recognize it when you scan.
If you're still having trouble, we've got you covered - click here.
- Q. I won a prize, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. Please search the inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from email@example.com. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.